Plan to Eat makes planning nutritious healthy meals for your family so easy! It’s just an easy click and drag to plan out weeks of healthy meals, and they give you a shopping list to match! Be sure to check out their website!
Try these for sure the next time you find yourself with an abundance of cooked spaghetti squash. So easy and super tasty.
Course: Side Dishes
Main Ingredient: Vegetables
- 2 cups cooked & shredded spaghetti squash (about 1/2 small cooked squash)
- 1 tbsp. oil (I used coconut oil)
- Heat the oil in a large non stick skillet over medium heat
- Press the water out of the squash with paper towels
- Form little patties (2 tablespoons or so) by pressing the squash firmly between your palms
- Place the patties gently on the warmed skillet and let cook for 5-7 minutes per side. Only flip these once if possible to get the nice browned effect
- Transfer to paper towels to drain, then serve warm