Plan to Eat makes planning nutritious healthy meals for your family so easy! It’s just an easy click and drag to plan out weeks of healthy meals, and they give you a shopping list to match! Be sure to check out their website!
This mixed berry salad is full of strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries. It is an excellent source of quercetin, antioxidants, and polyphenols. Add a few sprigs of mint to this lightly sweet summer dish for a refreshing twist. <br>Photo Credit: JohnMason/freeimages.com
Main Ingredient: Fruit
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- Stevia to taste (the equivalent of about 2 tablespoons of sugar)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pound strawberries hulled and halved or quartered if large
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves torn
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar and orange juice. Gently fold in strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and mint. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate, up to 4 hours.