Plan to Eat makes planning nutritious healthy meals for your family so easy! It’s just an easy click and drag to plan out weeks of healthy meals, and they give you a shopping list to match! Be sure to check out their website!
This dessert is lightly sweet from the natural sugars in the fruit and touch of honey. Use any non-dairy or dairy yogurt in the recipe. In addition to the benefits of the probiotics in the yogurt, you will be getting the antioxidants from the fresh berries, and the immune boosting beta-glucans from the oats. This healthy recipe also provides nutrients such as calcium and B vitamins.
Main Ingredient: Fruit
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 45 min
- 4 cups old-fashioned organic oats
- 2 cups grated organic coconut
- 1 cup sliced raw almonds
- 1⁄4 cup raw honey
- 3⁄4 cup organic canola oil
- 1 cup organic granola cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups flavored coconut yogurt
- 1 cup sliced organic strawberries
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss oats, coconut, honey, almonds, canola oil together and place onto a cooking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- In serving glasses, layer granola, yogurt, and fruit as desired. Serve immediately, or cover, and chill for up to 2 hours.